Josh and I decided to enroll our kiddos in Kayenta! We really don't know how long it will be until we find an apartment! Josh was able to call one of his friends up and bum a room off of him. Which I am super grateful for. Josh starts work in Logan on the 15th and will be heading that way this Saturday! As you can see there was just no way we could get an apartment that soon. We would need to schedule times to look the places and what not. Just not possible. So, we decided that Josh would look for a place for us since he's gonna be up there and could check out the places!

So the decision was made! ENROLL Our kiddos in Kayenta! So far the kids love it! They get to hang with their cousins.

I'm more worried about Tyler, because it was his first day of Kindergarden! I felt kind of bad because it just did not seem welcoming at all for a kindergarden??? But he loves it!!!

Tyler super excited to go to school! Can't believe both my babes are in school! All I have now with me at home is Talon!! So much free time!! LOL It's gonna be weird, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna have a lot of time to think about me! :) Excited!
1 comment:
Ha! Same with me Tawn, only I have to be better about being productive enough so that I make more "me" time rather than lazy or putting all my time to responsibilities. That is great that your kids are in school there!
Post a Comment