This was Taylor first day of swim class! She was super excited! This brought back memories of when I started taking lessons from school! I love how the school incorporates swimming in the district! I think learning how to swim is vital to life surviving skills! It's not a bad idea to at least learn the basics! I'm just super happy I don't have to pay for these swim lessons! These swim lessons will continue throughout the year! Plus, I'm glad she was able to make some fun memories here in K-town, because our time here will be short!

All last week the kids were testing to see where they academically stood. It looks like Tay is standing on top! I truly feel its all those sight words we have been working on, math drills, and her intense schedule of homework. She skipped quite a few chapters in her workbook. I think her teacher has finally placed her where she needs to be! Which, is a big relief, because Tay is such a competitive girl and when she's not being challenged she gets a bit bored.

I watched Tay on the side and boy did she have fun! This was Tay response after she successfully did a back float!...LOL This kid cracks me up!

Her doing some kicks in the water!

The kids had a safety reserve,so they were able to hold on to it, while the instructor worked with another kid. She skipped on to the level 3.

I think she had tons of fun!

Here she is floating on her back!

Tay will be swimming all week and next week!

Time was up! An hour sure goes by fast when your having fun!

Here's our First Grader! So far she is off to a good start!
3 comments:
Cool. I'll take her swimming. Just send her my way.
I love her new swimming suit. The girls got all excited when they saw Tay Tay. They just love there cousin
Whhaaat!? Swimming lessons on the Rez!? Sign us up! Haha! That is really cool! How lucky are you guys!
Post a Comment