It really has been a pleasure watching Baby Jacob! It has been a good two weeks here in Kayenta! The kids are enrolled in Kayenta Elementary School and they love it! They get to hang out with all the cousins and just have fun together! Taylor is the only girl here at the moment. Angel and Anaya are off on their own adventure. They are living with their mama for the school year. We are excited for them and hope they have a good experience living with their mama.
Today we were able to witness Baby Jacob's first haircut. It was such cute sight. Jacob for the first couple of minutes enjoyed the experience.
I still need to take an after picture. He looks a bit older. Well, the kids and I miss Josh sooooo much. We can't wait to move to Logan to be with him. I guess for now we just have to be patient and hope for the best that things work out! I keep telling myself that its only gonna be a month, but I think in reality it will be some time in November or December. I'm just glad the kids love school and their teachers.



1 comment:
Aww, how cute, he looks like a much older baby! How old is he?
Post a Comment