Its a pretty fast process and overall it takes like 4 to 6 mins for each batch.
Isn't this a fun gift!
My mother in law gave this to me for Christmas! She continues to watch over her babies, Josh included. Josh loves his baked goods. This is perfect.
Of course the kids loved it. I like the fact that they(the kiddos) don't even realize their portion of a cupcake has dropped by half. SWEET!
Is it bad I want my kiddos to drop a few pounds??!! I know, I know, it sounds terrible, but it's more like I want them to learn there are good things to eat and bad things to eat and consequences do result from our choices. I don't think its too early to teach them that and if I can have them eat less, less sugar and yucky stuff, the happier I am.
I love this popcorn popper!! It's AWESOME!! I love popcorn!!
Who watched the latest Twilight movie in theater!! I did and I loved it!!
My mother in-law has been sending her children church-related pictures each Christmas!! I love it! I love that she picks gifts that will enhance and beautify the HOME! Thanks everyone for thinking of our family and providing us with new and exciting things. Oh.. pics below are drawings the kids did using the new window markers!! Thanks Auntie Naco.. They are a hit!!
Taylor's drawing..too stinking cute!
Kids having fun!
The aftermath!!
Not gonna wash this off for a long time!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment