Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks Masoni and Grandpa Chei!

What is that saying?... Grandparents have kids to have grandkids?!" I don't know, think i butchered it, but it something like that. lol. Well, today my kiddos were in for a real treat! Since, we did not make it to AZ,  my parents sent the kiddos some money to pick their own gifts! And this is what they picked!!
Taylor is in Barbie heaven once again!. This time its a pool and some swimmers and ballerinas!!
 
Tyler all of a sudden loves POWER RANGERS!! I have no clue where this interest came from, but he loves them.  He picked a helmet, sword, and a backpack. 
Talon loves toys and at the age of two years old!!  I think this is crazy because my first two kiddos had a small interest in toys until like just recently.  I'm thinking because the first two are so close in age, they rather play together than with toys and Talon, being three years younger and by himself, likes to interact with his toys.  
Talon picked out a sword, transformers helmet, a mcqueen car, and a spiddy shirt!!
The kiddos have been playing non-stop with their toys!!
The kids have been blessed with four loving grandparents and what a blessing that is.  Growing up my siblings and I only had the opportunity to have two of our grandparents, one on each side.  It has been a real treat to witness so many sweet moments with my kiddos and their grandparents. There have been moments of silliness, moments of learning, moments of giggles, moments of comforting, moments of spoiling, moments of love, moments of pure laughter, moments of moments that once happened before..... I think once I become a grandparent I will look into my grandchild's eyes and see my little tyty, my little taytay, and little talon...Thank you Grandparents for loving us and loving our kiddos!!

1 comment:

Nakki said...

cute taylor youre kids have fun!