So my addiction is taking photos of my kids and life in general! My hubby bought me my Nikon D3100 and it has been a love relation since. I love my camera! I know there is probably better, but it suits me well. I think I have always loved pictures. My daddy has that addiction, too. I remember when I was a little little girl, my mom showing my brother and I, her gift to our daddy for Father's Day. She showed us, and we were probably thinking.. " ahh CAMERA??" Well, my dad loved it and since than he has been taking photos of everyone. Well, I guess the apple did not fall to far from the tree, cause I find myself loving the same thing.
I heard it just takes practice to become a good photographer. And I think that is absolutely GOOD advice. I snap at everything. Sometimes I wished I had this camera way way way before Taylor was born. It would of been nice to catch some sweet moments on my camera. That's another reason why I snap at everything, kids don't tend to stay small. They grow like weeds!! And I want to catch every moment!! They are my Pride and Joy!!
Well, I have had my share of mishaps, blurry photos, wrong settings, etc.. but I think I'm getting a bit better. There are also a couple of things I want to buy, but gosh, its super expensive. So I have been saving my pennies in hopes of buying a tripod and a new light/flash for my camera. The two pics below clearly displays I have good reasons to want to buy a tripod.
Here our lower extremities were cut off! lol! But nonetheless, I love it!!!! Its awesome and I kind of improvised and added a quote! Its a quote from the D&C... that I know of. :)I love it!
Well, with this one, you can tell there is a slant...lol!! oh well, I will look back and laugh at the memories behind this pic. Josh told me to put the camera on the car. It has a slight slant where I laid it and as you can see it clearly shows in the picture! The rest of the pics are just fun pics I took. Sometimes I tell Josh, we are gonna take some family pics after church, and than I get this look like, " WHY?!" Well, on this occasion Josh happily accepted!! So beware picture overload!
I planted the kids in front of the Temple!! Yeah, they sat still for like 5 secs. I would like to say they sat and pondered about the Temple, nope, they were just excited to be out in the nice cool warm weather. It was a good day today.. not soo soo cold!
This is what the kids wanted to do the second I planted them on the chair!!
My cute Taylor!! She has taught me so many good things. The other day I was tired of the kids whinning one after the other. Poor Talon got the poor end of the stick, when he came running in, crying from a small fall. I was super irritated.. ( I know, I know, sounds awful) but I was just not in the mood to console so much.) And the fall was caused from a silly thing he was doing ( my justification). I guess Tay picked up on my less caring behavior and picked Talon up and said, " O, Talon are you okay. Did you hurt your knee. Let me kiss and it will be all better. Do you want me to hold you. Next time, lets not be so naughty. Okay?" .. That was quick reminder to me that i better get on the ball and it also was a Thank you moment. My Tay tay has developed a personality that is so motherly and I love it!
Josh and I have been married for seven years. Where has time gone!! Its crazy!! I love my little family!! They are my world! Don't you just love talon's silly face and belly..
Tay might not like seeing this pic when she gets older. She crying. Eck. She was crying for some silly reason.
Talon and I being back seat drivers! They love daddy's ride. Its faster and more powerful!
Tay took this picture. She likes taking pictures too! I think she did a great job!
On this day it was freezing. The canyon wind was not helping. So to try to counter their freezing faces, i told Tay and Ty to pick Talon and kiss and kiss him. Well, this did the trick.. anything to terrorize their little brother,works magic.
Some closeup shots!
Tyler earns the most improved in School award!! He is on top of game and the ABC's have nothing on him. Everything is finally clicking and I am super proud of him! He'a good son and a good brother!
My Taylor is so spunky, silly, fun, motherly, sensitive and bright! She's beautiful and smart! She's a fierce one to behold!
This little one is my baby!! He's content with him being him!
He loves mommy and daddy so so so much!!!
I love all my babies so much! They bring us, Josh and me, Joy, love, adventure, fun, laughter, etc..
So there is good enough reason to have this addiction of catching every moment I can of my kiddos,, it being from sad pics, happy pics, crying pics, etc.. It will bring back revive memories that I will have locked away.. and what a joy it will be to have a nice, clear, awesome picture reminding how Good of a DAy it was!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment