My little man is 29 months! I can't believe it! He's half way to 3yrs old! He has been a pleasure to have. He's been chill since day one and he loves being with mommy and daddy! He loves his siblings even though at times they terrorize him, which is expected considering he is the youngest. This little ball of energy loves loves everything about toys. He has been my first to play with every toy we have and actually plays for like a good hour. It's like that every day. He finds a toy he wants to play with and he is in dream land for a good hour playing tractor and farmer, cars, mc queen, trains, etc. When I see that he's in imagination land, that's when I take my oportunity to clean, do homework, and just relax. Its super nice. He doesn't nap, but it still feels like he does.
He is slowly growing and getting a bit lengthy. He still has his little skinny belly, but just recently I loosened the elastic around his waist,( you know the elastic adjustment thing in some pants. I love it.) Well at least I know he is growing.
He loves wearing covered toes pj's and I think it super cute.
I enjoy his play time. He sure has an imagination and its super fun to watch him interact with his toys! He plays with a lot of Tyler's toys that tyty did not play with so much. So its finally being put to some good use!
I am so thankful for my ipad and iphone, but so does Talon. He loves it just as much as I do! lol Not only do I have to limit his tv time, but also the ipad/iphone time. Some of the things he loves, besides the ones I listed above are:
mac and cheese, his mcqueen boots, his superhero shirts,
playing outside, his bath time, eating time, nursery at church, play swords
He will try to pee when asked to do so in the toilet
and most of the time he does (big steps here).
He will try to pee when asked to do so in the toilet
and most of the time he does (big steps here).
HE is talking more. He is picking up new words everyday and he understand a lot. I can tell him to put his toys away, finish his food, eat his veggies, play nicely, let go outside, etc.... He's learning at a rapid rate!
He's my baby and its kind of bitter sweet. I don't want him to grow up so fast, but yet its fun to watch him learn new things!




1 comment:
So cute! I love the iphone pic...wait, you guys can have iphones now? Awesome.
Post a Comment