Tuesday, January 10, 2012
If I Was Crazy, I'd finish School in One Year!
Today I met with my advisor and she explained to me I could Graduate in one year, if I took 18 credit hours each semester!! Ack.., call me crazy, but that is so so so tempting! Two semester of late night studying, mommy duties, exams, quizzes, etc.. , am I up to the challenge..??? I have no clue! I'm sadden because I don't think that's possible. I'd be CRAZY!! And what if I find myself prego in the middle of the whole ordeal!! Ack.. okay, now I am just freaking myself out! As of now I am only registered for two classes. I figured at this rate, its gonna be even longer. Initially, I thought I only had like six more classes or less to graduate, but today I learned that some of my credits transferred and some did not. So, now I know where I stand. It's a comfort to know that its measurable and I can finally see the end of the tunnel.
I can remember my first year out of college I completed like 39 credit hours and had a 3.6 gpa. I remember my advisor telling me these are the classes your taking and that was it. I looked at my 21 credit hour semester and said ok! I often think back and think, "Man I was amazing!! JK. but 21credit hours.. CRAZY! Well, now I look at what my advisor is asking of me and it's not so easy to agree this time. All I have to say is, "We will see. I find comfort knowing I have a loving Heavenly Father who understand me and my desires. A lot of times it doesn't go according to HOW I want it, but at the end it works out. So, with this new expectation, I know that its going to work out! And with this new semester on its way, I'm nervous and excited! I already foresee late night studies, panic sessions, stress, etc.. but that's school right!
School started for me this past Monday! This is day two and so far it's going good! Tay and Ty are back to school too! Tyler has finally jumped his hurdle and moved on to the next one. For the longest time he did not want to learn his ABC's! His teacher and I had the hardest time. We both spent a lot of time helping him. Well, for what ever reason, his first day back to school he decided He KNEW his ABC's. He said it without no hesitation and was able to name all of them. We are super proud of him. I know that its tough for him to do homework when school is over for the day, but I am glad he pushes himself to do it! I guess Tyler and I have a lot of work ahead of us this semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just do it! Or get close to crazy...free day care???
Post a Comment