Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guess who went to the BYU Dinosaur Museum...

The kids and I ditched school today and cruised with Josh to American Fork, utah. He had some training to do there and while he was off doing that, the kids and I ventured off to hang with Auntie JoJo and her girls! We kind of had a full day planned. We met Jojo at Kmart and shopped our little hearts out for her girls! It's those cute little girl outfits that get me all the time! And spending five dollars for a whole outfit was not bad either and it was fun picking and grabbing a handful at at time.  I only have one girl, so this was pretty fun for me to shop for other girls as well! After our shopping, we went to cafe rio!! We filled our bellies and off we were to the small BYU dinosaur museum!! The kids had fun and taytay was a bit dramatic about the dinosaur bones. LOL Allea was amazed too!! I love her expressions!
Taylor and Allea looking cute!

Tyler checking out the teeth of the dino!
Aren't you glad we live now and not when dino's roamed the earth! 
One of Taylor's dramatic expressions!!
After the dino museum we got some ice cream at the Wilkinson Center and hung out with Uncle Jacob, unlike me, he was in class!! We had some fun and when 3:30 struck, the kiddos and I said our bye's and headed back to Josh!! Days like this, I'm thankful for familly who live kind of close!! JOJO is our closest family and we had a super fun time!




1 comment:

Nakki said...

Looked like fun! I missed out! I love those dinos & science museums!