Monday, January 23, 2012

Pics From Family

There have been some recent events transpiring back in Arizona and we are super excited! We may have an upcoming baptism in February.  My brother and his girlfriend, soon to be sister inlaw, are taking missionary discussions.  I am super thrilled and I have an overwhelming since of gratitude and thankfulness.  My heart is full and words alone can not describe the feelings I am feeling. I am happy to see my twin brother Happy.  It seems like it was a long time coming. It seems for years he was searching and searching for more truth and I'm glad he is finally taking those steps.  Kirstie, nels girlfriend, has set her baptism date for February! I just received the news this past weekend!! 
I love my family and I miss them tons! Since we moved to Logan, we have not had a chance to visit them. I miss my nieces and nephews!! I love them as if they were my own.  Tay and ty miss them tons too! They often tell me they want to move back to Arizona and ride the bus to school with their cousins. The kids and I had a great time there and they loved that they had their cousins there with them. (remember we lived there for a couple of months).  We also miss baby Jacob, hence all his pics I posted.  I get my daily pics of him. He sure is a cutie!!
 
Jacob will be 8 months soon!! Crazy how time flies!!He's the baby in our family, so everyone takes in all his baby giggles, steals all the kisses they can get, and etc... I'm missing out, but we just might visit soon! 

 Nelson has two girls, Anaya  and Angel! We miss them too!! Angel is the oldest in our bunch! She growing fast.  She was born while I was on my mission in Majuro, MH. So 18 months later I was finally able to hold her and meet her.  She was already 16 months old and no longer a baby!   She is now ten years old!! Gee, I am getting old!
 1
As you can see they had a fun Christmas!! And who gets a flat screen tv for Christmas!! Angel does!! LOL! My parents and her daddy felt this would be something she would not lose..lol! She's had her share of missing cell phones. 

I'm so thankful for picture messaging!! Aren't these pics super cute! Jacob was the first baba I saw born via C-section.  It was a special moment for me as a Auntie! So thankful I was there by my sister's side!! I remember my sister so completely tired she fell asleep during the C-section.  We had to wake her up after.  She did a great job! Great job Mom and what a handsome little fellow Jacob is turning out to be.  Our mother tells us Jacob looks just like his mommy!! I have to agree.  Their baby pics look so similar! Jacob has black hair just like his mommy did!


 
Some things I know about Jacob  are: he slept in a cradle board until he got too big! He has to have his bottles with the right kind of nipple.  If he doesn't, he is not one happy baby.  He loves his cousins and his brothers.  He is currently trying to crawl. He can now pull himself up to stand.  He now stands in his crib.  He loves his crib. He loves Grandma and we tease him that Jacob will be Grandma tail.  The next several pics are pictures that went sent to me via text!! Enjoy!!!
 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: