Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trip To The Rez 1

This weekend we took a trip to Arizona! We love our trips to AZ, because that means we get to visit family, especially cousins! The kids had a great time! It was a short and sweet visit, but we loved every moment of it! This little guy was the first one we saw and we gave tons and tons of kisses! He's the baby in the family, so he's pretty much irresistible.. lol!
Although, his smiles did not last long. Jacob got really sick.  We later found out he had an ear ache and the flu.  Poor baby was sick.  I was able to care for him for one night! 
I also went to the local clinic with my sis and Jacob.  They ended up giving him antibiotics and that helped clear things up!

Well, the REASON we took our trip to AZ/rez was because Josh had a scheduled test he needed to take to start the process of the job he's applying for in Page, Az.  We are super excited about this new decision Josh and I decided on. We figure we try and see what happens! So, while Josh was taking his four hour test, the kids and I hung out in Tuba City!! What was there to do? We first hit Bashas and Taylor was not happy to use their bathroom.  LOL! She had this concerned look on her face the whole time we were there!! Crazy girl, I told her welcome to the REZ!! You can live with it! 

Afterwards we hit all the parks we could find! It was freezing, but the kids did not mind one bit! I froze while they played and played!
Oh, for my early b-day gift, my sister bought me a new COACH purse.  I'm not one who needs a brand name item, but this was super generous of her.  I luv it and I told Josh that maybe I needed a COACH wallet to go with my new purse :P 
Well, my crazy little daredevil tried the monkey bars and fell on his face.  I had just turned my back and it happened.  Poor little guy. I felt so sad for him.  
While we waited we had sandwiches and oranges! They were super good! 
Well, once I got tired of the wind and cold air, I decided we needed to cruise Tuba! lol! I think the kids enjoyed it! I did! 
At one of the play grounds we found!
Talons face got pinker as the hours wants by. We were super happy to see Josh! Those hours were kind of killer for me! The wind and cold weather did not really make it pleasant for me, but we survived.  Josh saw Talon's face and he says," What are you doing to my child?" LOL, as if, if Josh was watching him, he probably come back with a broken arm.  We were just all excited to see Josh and head back to Utah.  I was anxious to leave because its like a 10 hour drive and I did not want to get back super late. Well, we pulled in around three in the morning. Super long trip. 
On our way to Page, we saw this new chapel along the road. I forget the name of the place, but it sure was pretty. 
Taylor playing with one of our many snacks!
The kids walked across the dam with Josh! We figured we get them running and walking before our long trek! 
We also took the scenic route and looked at Lake Powell! 

We are water lovers! My kids love to swim! Page,AZ would be an ideal place for us to live.  We have our fingers crossed! 

No comments: